Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hi and welcome back to chatting with a writer with your host Artsy Artist. Thank you, Thank you! Sorry if his blog confuses some people but from now on this will be like a what's going on in my life blog. So here goes nothing. Today I went to my bros. baseball trophy cerimoney. His house was HUGE! It was like 2 stories high. He also had a pool and a pinball machine. And then well before I went to the party I FINALLY got my friends number so I can call her when she is in Flordia with her grandmother and grandfather. WWWOOO HHHOO!!! Well see you next time(next Sunday) I'm Artsy Artist. ILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Artsy,

    I love the update and the little dandalions blowing in the wind. I also like your new poll! Thanks again for the update and I hope to see another great one soon next week!

    ReplyDelete