Friday, December 23, 2011

Blogging for the First Time!

I'm blogging for the first time and it is amazing! I do hope you enjoy this site and my writing. I will have some stories on here sometimes and news about the outide world. And I will be changing it everyday so if you don't see it I am very sorry but that is what a blog is for... isn't it? (That is a retorical quesstion which means that you don't answer back.)


                                                     Here is a story

                                             Lego Spongebob Mission

One day in Lego Bakinibottom Lego Spongebob and Patrick went to the carnival. When they got there Sandy Cheeks was already riding the Farriswheel. "I'm gonna go to the Icecream stand Spongebob,"said Patrick. So Patrick went to the Icecream stand while Spongebob went to go ride the Farriswheel with Sandy."Hey Sandy what's up,"said Spongebob.
"Just riding the Farriswheel like two sharpend horned bulls.What are you doing?"said Sandy.
"Waiting to go on the Farriswheel with you,"said Spongebob.
"Well okay then I will just wait here for you,"said Sandy
"How will you do it,"said Spongebob.
"I don't know,"said Spongebob.
                                                        Meanwhile...
Back at the Lego Krusty Krab, Mr.Krabs was putting his money in his safe.
''SQUIIIIIDDDDDWWWAAARRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you to watch the Krusty Krab while I go find Spongebob,"said Mr.Krabs.
"Okay but am I going to get a check for watching THIS UGLY JOINT!"said Squidward.
                                             TO BE CONTINUED.........

3 comments:

  1. Even though this is my own site I can comment on it and here it is I LOVE THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And if you want more come on everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artsy, You are very creative. I always like your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Artsy, nice story. :)

    ReplyDelete